Saturday, July 4, 2009

*BLOGGER CNT UPLOAD PHOTO . :<
MST is over overOVER ! haahahaha.
Enuff of mugging, time to plaeeeee . :D

Went t MtFaber &HendersonWave for forest walk today w/ my 3 cousins, the sun is like . Woah . Can kill (:
Maybe due t exams over i'm a lil over excited today. hahaha. for the first time i'm not complaining abt the sun. &instead i'm enjoying myself under the sun for like 2-3 hrs :|

Photobucket
Photobucket

had pizza hut for dinner . Very FULL . teehes.

Photobucket

Caught ICEAGE3 ystd at cathay w/Cousin Sharon after my Stats paper ystd. &yes dont mention abt Stats anymore . Cldn't even finish the paper leaving a 12mark qn undone & many careless mistakes :{ &I'm rly on rotten luck, my blinky shoe which i bought tgt w/Twinny went "PILAK" while i was walking happily to cathay D': . Bought a new one fr M)phosis . :/ broke alrd la, hope such things DONT HAPPEN AGN , THKYOU.

Some photos w/lovelove(s) :

Photobucket
- My Fav lil min li baobao . HAHA (:

Photobucket

Photobucket
-Wearing th same fr top t toee:P

Photobucket
^^


---
Was watching AYG Opening ceremony on live TV tht day, HssMdc was rly rly awesome !!!!!! (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ((((: Love you guys t the max ! Wasn't able t get a ticket ): Sad laaaa ! Reminds me of last yr's SYF Opening , rly miss it so much, sigh.

& I miss my Sweet pples A L O T , long time since we met up . )):

Next week working from Wed to Sun, due to some event stuff (: Happy thing is, Mandy is maybe working tgt w/ me :P , Sad thing, I'm gna be very busy and 'll be srsly losing alot of sleep . :/

Ha, a long post ! Blogger plss i wna get my pics uploaded (:
Byeeee

Till then,

No comments:

Post a Comment